All orders containing Christmas items have an estimated turnaround of 6 weeks. This is due to volume of orders, orders will begin to ship straight away. By providing this time frame we are able to pack stress free & avoid rushed mistakes etc. Orders will ship in sequence. All order time frames are an estimate only and we will do our best to get your order to you asap.
Red items MUST be washed separately & we suggest a cold wash with water only for first wash.
Due to the volume of Christmas orders & specific nature of the product we will not have excess stock and are unable to change or exchange orders due to change of mind or purchasing incorrect sizing. Size guides can be found under each product, we suggest sticking to your usual size. We are also unable to cancel and combine orders, again due to volume.
Please note by placing an order you are agreeing to the terms mentioned above so we ask you to please consider carefully when ordering.
Thank you for supporting small this Christmas!
For all Red items in the Christmas collection - Please ensure all red clothing items, velvet & stripe are washed separately using water only on a cold wash for the first wash. This is not vital but safer for the first wash and continued washes to ensure longevity of the product.
Gentle hand wash only is recommended.
Consult item tags for further care info.
Bencer & Hazelnut Recommends
View attached picture sizing chart for Size
• 00000 is really great for newborn photo announcements, as they’re more fitted and a bit neater looking.
• 0000 is great for a new baby as well but for longer wear
• If your baby is average size or smaller, 000 is great 3-6 months, 6-9 is great for 00 and 0 for 9-12.
• Our products are probably more toward the generous than smaller side- this comment is based only on general feedback.
• 00000 Premmie/Tiny Baby, 0000 Newborn, 000 0 to 3 Months, 00 3 to 6 months, 0 6 to 12 months, 1 for 1 year olds, etc.
Please Note: All Babies/ Children are different in shape and size, this is to be used as guide only.
Please note across images in the Christmas Collection you may see subtle differences as photos have been taken by different photographers. The colours are the same across across collections and this is just due to different lights in studios.